Feb 20,2013
Feb 20,2013
NWA have provided a great service for my property, they have been providing tenants for me for more than 4 years and have always managed to keep my monthly rental coming in without having to worry about managing anything.

They offer a great property management service that allows me to go on vacation knowing that my property is being well looked after, obviously some tenants can be a bit of a problem sometimes but NWA will make sure that I don\'t have to deal with them unless there is a serious Infrastructural problem with the property in which case they also handle for me in the most professional manner possible.

The thing that strikes me about NWA is that they are a young vibrant company and that they are very passionate about what they do and take their role in the market very seriously, this is why me and wife appreciated their service so much.

In general I would recommend this company to any landlord as i have had great relationship with the staff and also received a great service.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of NWA Estate Agents Office 2! To leave a new review of NWA Estate Agents Office 2, please click the link below !
Write a review for NWA Estate Agents Office 2