Feb 20,2013
Feb 20,2013
Prospect Estate Agents in Reading have impressed me from my first contact with them. I initially tried to sell but the market won\'t deliver what I want to receive at the moment so I decided to let my house with them. They didn\'t keep me hanging around under any misapprehensions about the market either, I knew what they were telling me was accuate because they showed me the data sources. Their excellent communication, professionalism, work ethic and friendliness quickly won me over. Usually dealing with an estate agent is challenging and frustrating whereas at Prospect I feel if I still lived in the area I would welcome several of the team who have dealt with me as personal friends. They are a charismatic and impressive group of people. My house was also let in four days! Highly recommended.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Prospect Estate Agency Head Office Reading! To leave a new review of Prospect Estate Agency Head Office Reading, please click the link below !
Write a review for Prospect Estate Agency Head Office Reading