Feb 20,2013
Feb 20,2013
Having already sold our existing property and having agreed a date for our move, time was the critical factor when we had our offer for a life changing move from Surrey to Cornwall accepted. From the outset the whole team in the Bradleys Office in East Looe were thoroughly professional, extremely friendly and immediately responsive to any query we had and they always provided timely and constructive advice and guidance. Indeed, as the deadline for exchange of contracts and completion approached and with a number of vital issues still outstanding and with the purchase hanging in the balance, Nikki Heathcote personally intervened approached the vendors, both sets of solicitors and my mortgage adviser directly to ensure essential documents were sourced and despatched such that the extremely tight deadline for exchange and completion was met. I cannot praise the Bradleys Team and Nikki Heathcote too highly - they were absolutely superb throughout and an absolute pleasure to deal with whilst their timely intervention and prompt and knowledgeable actions ensured we were able to complete our move to Cornwall successfully. We are loving life in Cornwall in spite of the rain and we will always remember the critical part played by Bradleys of Looe and if this is typical of the service provided elsewhere we would strongly recommend Bradleys to any prospective purchaser or seller - you will receive a first class professional and always friendly service by a dedicated, enthusiastic and courteous \'team\' of experts. I am now a Looe resident and I frequently drop in the office to say \'hello\' and I am always made extremely welcome!

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Bradleys Estate Agents Looe! To leave a new review of Bradleys Estate Agents Looe, please click the link below !
Write a review for Bradleys Estate Agents Looe