Feb 20,2013
Feb 20,2013
I was recommended Matthew Pascoe by a close friend and I am truly grateful that I did. My parents had just moved into a newly renovated property in Southampton and needed to sell their current house in Park Gate quickly. Matthew advised us to immediately to rent out the property to avoid losing money while we waited to sell the property which we had not considered. The property was rented within a week which took us by surprised and the property was sold within 2 months at much higher price that we expected!. Matthew is a true professional, he kept me up to date on every aspect of lettings and selling of the property. I have had a number of bad experiences in the past with buying and selling properties. I'm very glad now that I have found someone who I can trust.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Aspire Estate Agents (Southampton) Southampton! To leave a new review of Aspire Estate Agents (Southampton) Southampton, please click the link below !
Write a review for Aspire Estate Agents (Southampton) Southampton

Aspire Estate Agents (Southampton)

411 Shirley Road Southampton