Feb 20,2013
Feb 20,2013
Excellent customer service from Sean. He delivered on everything he promised and more, making the process of securing tenants painless. Customer services as it should be.i do recomand anyone who want to rent a property to contact Sean .before I met him I have probably met about 7-8 agents which only try to sale me crap propertys.they wear only thought about them how to get their commission but not to please costumer expectation.At one point I got to losse my hope that there are anymore agents which doesn\'t try to fool you up gest to manage letting them property whith big money but conditions .shame to them and well done Sean.
For that I thank you and wish you succes.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Spencers Property Services Walthamstow Central! To leave a new review of Spencers Property Services Walthamstow Central, please click the link below !
Write a review for Spencers Property Services Walthamstow Central