Feb 19,2013
Feb 19,2013
I wont say Moss is absolutely horrible, they have well spoken staff that readily take your calls and give you any information you need BUT.

I rented a property with them in Sheffield and had to go to Doncaster to pick and drop off my during the start and end of my contract.

During my stay, (a 6 month contract) in my 3 room flat, 2 out of 3 of the electric bulb holders that lit the apartment were bust. They took 2 AND A HALF months to send someone over to repair it and my apartments living area and bedroom were lit for this period by table lamps.

As I primarily work online and am a software developer, I asked them to reassure me that the apartment would have a proper working phone line for my internet connection, and was told that the providers can give apartments there high internet speeds, after numerious visits from BT and Sky we found out that the building was hooked up with a copper wire that was installed in 1936 and that the quality of internet (close to dial up) couldn\'t be improved which cost me a lot of time and money.

Also, Moss has a MAJOR internal communication issue, they tried (and still are) trying to charge me 174gbp because the person who pushed my request in the system did it AFTER the 30 day limit even though I had requested for it well in advance. I also blame this miscommunication to be the fault why it took 2 and a half months to get 2 bulb holders replaced.

Lastly, the termination of the contract was the cherry on the top, my bill they are to deduct from my deport is 400 gbp for the Cleaning of the apartment (carpets, oven, fridge, bathroom), replacement of bulbs (which apparently costs 45£ and hour, hence which brings me to the hilarious conclusion that their professional henchman who chargers this amount takes an hour to change 2 bulbs).

Anyways, to everyone out there, this is an absolutely honest and straight forward review. Hope you have a better time than I did!
If the kept their word and imposed reasonable charges.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Moss Properties Doncaster! To leave a new review of Moss Properties Doncaster, please click the link below !
Write a review for Moss Properties Doncaster