Feb 19,2013
Feb 19,2013
I had been dealing with Dominic for a few months as I wasn\'t in a rush to find place to live but a home really! Right from the beginning, he was very responsive, professional and reactive. He always took on board my feedback and many changes to my requirements in good cheer. And found me a property very quickly which was perfect. I would definitely recommend Dominic and Paramount for great service.
Danielle dealt with the property management part of the business and she too has been very responsive and efficient in getting all our concerns addressed quickly and efficiently. It is great when you can trust an organisation to deliver on several aspects of the business as a cohesive organism. I specialize in Loyalty programs and CRM and it\'s such values that are very important to build great customer relationship and loyalty. I will definitely be recommending Paramount and for their services. Thanks Danielle and Dominic!

Write a review for Paramount Properties West Hampstead London