Feb 19,2013
Feb 19,2013
We rented a property through Stanfords for a year, and I have to say it was the best experience I have ever had from a letting agency. When you went into the branch, you always got a friendly smile, and friendly hellos over the phone too. When there were maintenance issues - which were few and far between - they would have someone round to fix it asap. The people i\'m with now haven\'t fixed our issues in the 5 months we\'ve been here by comparison. You felt safe in the knowledge that if something went wrong, you would get a response asap and it would be dealt with. I just wish they\'d had properties a bit further afield when we\'d moved, so we could have stayed with them! I know from my renting experiences with them that when I\'m looking to buy in the next few years, I\'ll be going to them first. And that\'s what agencies should be thinking about when they\'re fobbing you off and ignoring you.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Stanford Estate Agents Eastleigh! To leave a new review of Stanford Estate Agents Eastleigh, please click the link below !
Write a review for Stanford Estate Agents Eastleigh