Feb 19,2013
Feb 19,2013
I recently used Natalie Eller of Matilands, Ivybridge for the purchase of my first property. The purchase was a reposession and therefore the process was more time pressured than a regular purchase and other agents were also marketing the property. The service that I received from Natalie was faultless. I was kept informed every step of the way and the process was stress free and seamless. The good humoured, approachable yet honest service that I received from Natalie and all of the staff at Maitlands Ivybridge made it a very comfortable and enjoyable experience. Having the Maitlands Ivybridge team and Natalie on my side filled me with confidence and I really felt a sense that they were fighting my corner in a competitive transaction. I wouldn\'t hesitate to recommend Maitlands and Natalie to friends, family and colleagues and will certainly be using them again in the future.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Maitlands Ivybridge! To leave a new review of Maitlands Ivybridge, please click the link below !
Write a review for Maitlands Ivybridge