Feb 19,2013
Feb 19,2013
Ive been with this agency throughout my tenancy (8 months so far) and they have been an utter disgrace to be represented by.

When initially viewing the properties they were anxious to get us in and out as quickly as possible from each location and seemed disinterested and rude.

The biggest issues I have had with them however have been in the viewings department. They sent out a blanket leaflet to the properties they represent stating that due to the peak season they will not necessarily be notifying tennants before viewings. The contract very clearly outlines the policies on viewings yet they see fit to turn up as they please and conduct viewings whether or not the tennants were there and without notifying us first or afterwards.

They have claimed that it is other estate agents who aso conduct viewings on the same property who have been accessing it without notifying us; however, they identify themselves as property solutions 90% of the time when they knock on the door so this seems unlikely. If that IS the case why are they allowing this to happen? I have a contract with them, not anyone else. How is it that they let the landlord get away with something like that?

Whenever I have had to deal with them over the phone they have been rude and accusative of it somehow being my fault that this issue has arisen.

I have had to complain several times to their management about this, the next time I have to contact them it will be through a solicitor as it has gotten to that point.

I would avoid at all costs, go somewhere else. They seem to have the working ideology that because they rent to alot of students that they can take advantage of their tennants and ignore legally binding contracts.
a) Have staff who are less rude over the phone. b) Stop taking advantage of allegedly ignorant students. c) Have better policies which they adhere to regarding viewings.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Property Solutions Office 2! To leave a new review of Property Solutions Office 2, please click the link below !
Write a review for Property Solutions Office 2