Feb 19,2013
Feb 19,2013
I can highly recommend Higley Homes for the sale of your property and rest assured that your property will be sold in the shortest space of time. In fact other estate agents (wishing to take on the sale) were surprised that I had sold my house within two weeks of advertising and arranging viewings.

I doubt if you could get a better level of service, dedication or updates for a sale from any other estate agent, not to mention the competitive rate charged by Higley Homes. In addition Higley Homes updated me daily and/or weekly on the various soliciots that were causing delays to purchase my home in Margate. This enabled me to instruct my solicitor with knowledge and accuracy in achieving a speedy sale and purchase.

As inmportantly is the friendly and comfortable service provided by Higley Homes and any requests made is treated with urgency and an in-debth understanding and knowledge of the issues. None of us generallly say good things about estate agents but Paul Higley is the exception and I can highly recommend him and his staff.
By: Paul Higley
Feb 19, 2013
I would very much like to thank Ron for his kind comments. As a new start business, I am delighted to hear that we have left Ron with such a positive impression of Higley Homes. I would also take this opportunity to wish Ron & his family well in their new property and to further thank them for their custom and kind comments.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Evolve Residential Barking! To leave a new review of Evolve Residential Barking, please click the link below !
Write a review for Evolve Residential Barking