Feb 19,2013
Feb 19,2013
This may sound corny but to me House Simple are "Simply the Best" after having our property on the market for 12 months with 2 well known agents at fees raging between £3500 to £4300 and only one viewing,i decided to use House Simple i paid the fees upfront as they were so low,a professional photographer came out and the marketing pictures were far superior to the other agents ones all my friends and relatives commented on how at last it did my property justice.We had 6 viewings in the first week and accepted an offer,unfortunately on completion day the bottom of the change collapsed,the week before Christmas 2012 House Simple re marketed oiur property and we had the same excellent response and now 6 weeks later we are in our new home.
I would not hesitate to recommend House Simple to anyone the professionalism of the staff and the marketing were excellent and the results speak for themselves they sold my house twice in less than 6 months and saved me from losing the property i had set my heart on.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Housesimple HouseSimple! To leave a new review of Housesimple HouseSimple, please click the link below !
Write a review for Housesimple HouseSimple