Feb 19,2013
Feb 19,2013
Well firstly, they agreed on a move in date and then said they need to still complete works to the property. Then they said we could move our things into the property, and when we arrived with EVERYTHING they said it wasn\'t ready so we had to take everything back. Then we agreed on a new move in date, and the property STILL wasn\'t ready. But they still tried to charge me rent starting BEFORE the property was even ready. Also they gave me the wrong key, by the time I got in, I found the flat in a filthy and nasty state, there were a pair of knickers lying on the kitchen work top and battery acid leaking down the wall. I paid for professional cleaners out of my own pocket as they wouldn\'t help me, I had nowhere else to live and I had paid them a lot of money already. And now they aren\'t responding to my complaints even after I escalated it with the area manager. It\'s been appalling. Biggest mistake ever to trust them. I recommend that everyone who had a bad experience with them should take it up with the Property Ombudsman. After reading all of these negative reviews, it seems that they are getting away with treating lots of people like this and something needs to be done. Please take the time to write to the property ombudsman with an honest and fair statement of what you have encountered. They can\'t keep doing this to people.. we all have jobs and lives too. Barnard Marcus have no compassion or professionalism.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Barnard Marcus Office 19! To leave a new review of Barnard Marcus Office 19, please click the link below !
Write a review for Barnard Marcus Office 19