Feb 19,2013
Feb 19,2013
Billie is very friendly and helpful and has a good relationship with her tenents. In helping me to find a property that met my requirements she went out of her way to secure a viewing of the Ross Road property when it was convienient for me. As i was relocating from Birmingham to London it was important that the appointment was kept. A couple of other viewing fell through that day from other agencies and so it was good that Billie managed to hold this property until i could get to view it.

I had some problems with the landlord at the start to which Billie acted professionally between me and them to ensure that we came to a mutually agreeable rent amount, although i think that Streets Ahead need to agree with the landlords upfront what they are prepared to accept.

Billie has been very helpful in sorting out the paperwork and arranging times to go and measure up the property. She has also agreed to ensure some things are fixed and up to the required cleaning standards before we move in.

Write a review for Streets Ahead Crystal Palace Branch