Feb 19,2013
Feb 19,2013
We were trying to sell two properties in a challenging market a month or so before Christmas and the market appeared to be challenging as recessionary pressures were very apparent locally. It seemed an almost impossible task as we had a very short period of time to secure our purchase, and I readily admit I was apprehensive about the amount of work that had to be done on my house.

The day after my phone call was made to the office (Tues), David from Maitlands, Ivybridge came around (Wed) and took all the photos and provided a comprehensive assessment of what the current state of the market was in my area, based on up to date achieved sale prices.
We quickly agreed a suggested achievable sale price which was exactly in line with my expectation and the property was on the market the same day.
The team spent all the following day (Thurs) telephoning prospective ¢â‚¬Ëœhot' purchasers and on the Friday I had 10 viewings. By the Saturday,within 3 days of my instruction a sale was agreed with a vetted proceedable purchaser at a value that met my aspiration and enabled us to secure the purchase of our coveted home with confidence.

From then on, the team provided me with constant updates on progress of the sale at every stage from survey to contract. The level of personal service at all stages was exceptional and was reassuringly friendly, supportive with an understanding of our situation. In particular, on the day that contracts needed to be exchanged, Natalie couriered the contracts between the purchaser and their solicitor to ensure contracts were exchanged by the end of the day which involved considerable driving between Ivybridge and Plymouth.
Overall the level of service from Maitlands, Ivybridge was of a very high professional standard and as a result I would not hesitate in recommending Maitlands to anybody that was considering selling their property within Ivybridge and who would want an agent to act for them that is prepared \'to go the extra mile\' to achieve the sale of their property .

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Maitlands Ivybridge! To leave a new review of Maitlands Ivybridge, please click the link below !
Write a review for Maitlands Ivybridge