Feb 19,2013
Feb 19,2013
I have sold and bought a house using Jones Robinson and the service I received was second to none. Paul Hodgson carried out the valuation of our house and explained the process regarding buying the new house. Due to the nature of the purchase of the new house Paul explained that it could be a long and drawn out process and that I would need to be patient.

Buying the house was indeed a long and drawn out process and I was grateful to Paul for being honest with me from the start and for keeping me informed of developments.

Once our offer was accepted Paul explained that Deborah Tomlin would be looking after me until completion. Deborah was professional, friendly and efficient. It was a real comfort to know she was just on the end of a phone to answer my questions. She always returned my calls and helped me through this difficult process.

When finally I exchanged contracts Paul Hodgson was the first person to call and congratulate me, this was about ten minutes after I found out. He said he and the team were absolutely thrilled for me and congratulated me on my purchase.

Both Paul and Deborah couldn't have done any more for me and I would recommend Jones Robinson to anyone.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Jones Robinson Estate Agents Newbury! To leave a new review of Jones Robinson Estate Agents Newbury, please click the link below !
Write a review for Jones Robinson Estate Agents Newbury