Feb 19,2013
Feb 19,2013
Since I am going away for work over the next two years I needed an agent to manage my property, I actually instructed four agents to find a tenant as I had one month until i leave, naturally wanting everything sorted before leaving the country. When visiting Morgan Randall the receptionist promptly offered me a seat along with a drink when Ashley came over to discuss my options. I was extremely impressed with the all inclusive managed package he could offer which really took the stress out of the letting of my property. The next day Ashley conducted the valuation before I new it Morgan Randall had found me my ideal tenant. I can now leave in the safe knowledge that everything will be taken care of. Many thanks to you all at the Balham Branch for your hard work.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Morgan Randall Office 3! To leave a new review of Morgan Randall Office 3, please click the link below !
Write a review for Morgan Randall Office 3