Feb 19,2013
Feb 19,2013
I have been dealing with Belvoir lettings for over 10 years both as a landlord and as a property owner where they have managed my property. I have always found the team to be very professional, proactive and efficient. I live overseas for much of the time, and their communication is excellent and prompt and I am secure in knowing that they are looking after my property, which they treat as if it were their own. I have nothing but praise for the \'family\' nature of their business, no doubt emanating from the values of Paul and Charlotte Cox who have worked hard to create a quality team of people over the years. I am happy to entrust my property to them for many years to come.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Belvoir Office 132! To leave a new review of Belvoir Office 132, please click the link below !
Write a review for Belvoir Office 132