Feb 19,2013
Feb 19,2013
Whilst dealing with numerous letting agents, Andrew Louis stood out among the rest, unfortunately, it was for negative reasons rather than positive.

I called on several occasions to arrange property viewings and each time I was met with an abrupt, ill-mannered response with a \'could not care less\' attitude.

This disappointed me as Andrew Louis pride themselves on 24 years of service. I would like to think that within that time staff/management, new and old, would be able to converse appropriately with clients.

From the reviews on this site it looks like sadly I am not be the only one to have been offended by the off handed approach by the minority of their staff. Also, I have not come across this issue with any other agents during my property search.

I hope that this feed back is of use to Andrew Louis and others thinking of using them?

I will not be using Andrew Louis again and will be warning others of there poor service in the future.
By: Erica
Feb 26, 2013
Further to the agent response we above we did receive this feedback via our customer care email on 16th Feb 13 - this was responded to on the 18th Feb 13. The matter was discussed at length, apologises where made and the matter as we understood was dealt with and the applicant requested further property details and confirmed was happy to still have dealings with Andrew Louis.

The Team at Andrew Louis
By: Andrew Louis
Feb 22, 2013
Thank you for your feedback.. It is extremely disappointing that you have received such a negative response whilst calling our city office. Did you ask to speak to the manager?

In order for us to investigate your complaint we would appreciate if you could email us at customercare@andrewlouis.c.uk giving full detail on when you called and who you had spoken too. Alternatively, please ring our branch manager Erica money on 0151 330 5324.

We look forward to hearing from you.

Andrew Louis

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Andrew Louis Office 1! To leave a new review of Andrew Louis Office 1, please click the link below !
Write a review for Andrew Louis Office 1