Feb 19,2013
Feb 19,2013
B. Simmons took on my property to rent after two other agencies had failed to find a suitable tenant. From taking instructions they were extremely quick to get the property on the market and within days had prospective tenant show rounds. Within two weeks they had two offers on the property, one of them very close to my asking monthly rent.The were again very quick to get references turned around and the tenants were fully vetted and ready to move in within a week of me accepting them.

In all my contact with the rental team they were polite, professional , thorough , very responsive and kept me informed of progress at regular intervals.I would have no hesitation in using them again and recommending their professional service to other landlords.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of B Simmons & Son Slough! To leave a new review of B Simmons & Son Slough, please click the link below !
Write a review for B Simmons & Son Slough