Feb 18,2013
Feb 18,2013
Worst then typical estate agent. Never mentioned that landlord lives upstairs, nor that the flat was full of mould, never said anything about landlord\'s additional conditions until we paid deposit (and it was too late to back of, as we would loose it). Generally, very \'helpful\' while you are looking, but once you pay deposit, what a change. NEVER NEVER AGAIN!!!!
By: Luke
Feb 20, 2013
In response to the above points it is not a requirement for landlords to state if they reside above or nearby a let property, in fact a common reason why estate agents are instructed, is that the landlord wishes to remain anonymous and not be involved directly with tenents in the management of their let property. Often a landlord residing close to his or her property can be a benefit as should an issue arise they are easily contactable and a situation can be remedied quickly. If the property has maintenance issues, we have a property management team on hand 24 hours a day, 7 days a week this however does not apply to unmanaged properties (let only). I am unable to ascertain if the client advised our property management team of his concerns - I presume not as this has not been mentioned therefore we have had no opportunity to address the potential maintence issue or advise the landlord. As an agent we work on behalf of both tennents and landlords, additional conditions are common for landlords to include in a tenancy agreement these are clearly laid out in the contract to which the tennent signs. I would very much like to discuss the individual circumstances of this with the writer and would ask that he contacts me directly so that I may have an opportunity to address his concerns.

Luke Bennett Director SW19

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of SW19 Estate Agents South Wimbledon! To leave a new review of SW19 Estate Agents South Wimbledon, please click the link below !
Write a review for SW19 Estate Agents South Wimbledon