Feb 18,2013
Feb 18,2013
I have dealt with this branch for over 7 years now and nothing is to difficult for them to deal with. The entire team are very efficient and offer a very quick service with any problems or queries I or my tenant may have. On a personal note they were very understanding when I had to go through a divorce and split 2 properties between myself and my husband.( We let both properties with them) They were unbiased and professional to both of us.

They look after my property well as I live so far away and they have built up a good team of reliable and reasonably priced local tradesmen to service my property.

I feel my property is in safe hands with the Belvoir Sleaford Branch. I would have no problems recommending this letting agency to anyone, both landlord and tenant.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Belvoir Office 59! To leave a new review of Belvoir Office 59, please click the link below !
Write a review for Belvoir Office 59