Feb 18,2013
Feb 18,2013
I have recently looked for properties in the West Hampstead and contacted this agency for a specific flat they had. The property was not available so I said to the agents that I would contact them if I saw anything else I liked. Although I insisted that I would contact them and asked them not to send me more emails with other flats, the agents kept sending me emails with properties that were not interesting for me (I said this several times to the agents yet they kept emailing me.) I find the attitude quite aggressive and unhelpful. I emailed the agent saying so and they came back being even more aggressive. I would not recommend this agency.
i think the agent should be less pushy and aggressive. If someone says that they are not interested, the agent should respect that and not email the person again and again....
By: Leonard Wood
Feb 18, 2013
Not quite true Sir. You did indeed ask about a flat, and your spec was as follows; "Hello, I am looking for an apartment in west hampstead and I am interested in this property. When is it available from?" We told you it was not available till end of Feb, but at the same time advised you of similar properties in the same price bracket as what you were looking for.within 24 hours of your original email enquiry to us. It is unfair to say that we bombarded you with emails as the emails in question were only sent out between the 24/01/13 and 25/01/13, you called and asked that we didnt send you any more and we re responded to your request, How is that unhelpful???

Our 70 other REVIEWS obviously prove that we are not the aggresive type that you state above.

Most applicants would be happy that the agent is searching for other similar properties in their budget..
Y

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Michael Leonard Estates West Hampstead! To leave a new review of Michael Leonard Estates West Hampstead, please click the link below !
Write a review for Michael Leonard Estates West Hampstead