Mar 29,2010
Mar 29,2010
I had been a tenant for 12 months. I have made numerous complaints re the radiators in both of the bedrooms not working, bearing in mind I have a baby, and also the toilet seat being broken from the day I moved in. These problems were never rectified.

I have now moved to another property, NOT with Jordans! Before I moved out I spent 3 days making sure that I would be able to get my full deposit back, the property was left in an immaculate condition (in fact far superior to when I had moved in). When a member of staff (Mr P) came to do the inventory etc, he said he\'d get back to me regarding my deposit later that day. I phoned the next day to be informed that he\'d found fluff and hair in the fridge!!!!!!!!

So how did that happen?! My mother, who had helped me clean the flat, phoned to complain. She spoke to Mr. P who informed her of the same said fluff and hair............. my mum said that it was ridiculous and the flat was immaculate, he agreed and then said apart from the fridge! Utter rubbish.

Within 2 mins of the call ending to my mother he phoned me, saying that later that day he\'d gone back to the flat and found that there was an empty crisp packet behind the couch in the lounge, however I would not be charged for that, again utter rubbish. Grasping at straws I think.

My mother rang to complain to the manager, she said a cleaner had been in already and agreed with Mr P.

I have just received a letter from Jordans to say the the flat was left in a reasonal condition, but the flat could have done with a clean!!!!!

I am now wondering if I\'ll get my deposit back, surely this is against the law??
Use Jordans at your own peril!!!!!!

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Jordans Residential Lettings Office 1! To leave a new review of Jordans Residential Lettings Office 1, please click the link below !
Write a review for Jordans Residential Lettings Office 1