Nov 15,2012
Nov 15,2012
All the staff involved in selling our house were fantastic. The sales team, led by Liz, were all outstanding. Unlike other local agencies they were easy to get hold of whenever I had a query. They phoned and emailed me after every viewing or contact from our buyers so we stayed fully updated. They negotiated hard on our behalf and even advised me on buying my a new property with a different agent. They were very supportive when things were a bit stressful and we had complete confidence in them. Rachel is super efficient, friendly and professional. The whole team have great local knowledge. They even gave me excellent recommendations for local tradesmen.
We used Bushells as they were great when we bought a property in the past. We mainly dealt with Liz and Nicole during the house buying although Rachel was involved too. I would nor use another agent and wished they had had a property for me to buy through them this time as other local agents were useless in comparison.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Portico Dulwich Branch! To leave a new review of Portico Dulwich Branch, please click the link below !
Write a review for Portico Dulwich Branch