Feb 18,2013
Feb 18,2013
We have been with Martin & co for 10 months, during this time we still have uncompleted maintenance issues which we flagged up during the first week of move in. It took 6 months for light bulbs (did not work when we moved in) to be changed and a month for our boiler to be fixed in January (it snowed), a week of which we had no hot water.

When you speak to them on the phone they treat you as though you are dirt and have no knowledge of renting. I was given a \'sales pitch\' when inquiring why maintenance still hadn\'t been completed, by being talked at non stop for 5 minutes in what I can only assume would e the hope I would give up. Our contract ended leading us onto a rolling contract, and our boiler still hadn\'t been fixed so I phoned to ask why. They sent someone round but also served their notice, we ad to vacate - apparently we\'ve asked for too much maintenance!
By: Sofnic
Jul 04, 2013
Miss cushy, if you've been a happy tenant for 5 years what are u doing checking reviews on Martin and co??? Will you write this comment on every single complaint against this company?? You'd never finish the job!
By: miss_cushy
Feb 19, 2013
tenants are liable for lightbulbs.. if you cant do that.. maybe you shouldnt be renting.. lol.. i have been a martin & co tenant for 5 years - not once have i had a problem!.. all my issues were sorted within days!..

i would recommend them to all friends and family.. the staff are always happy to help and quick to respond on emails

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Martin & Co Office 66! To leave a new review of Martin & Co Office 66, please click the link below !
Write a review for Martin & Co Office 66