Feb 17,2013
Feb 17,2013
I purchased my property from Townends in Whitton and right from the start from sending an email enquiry I had a fast professional response and was highly impressed with the service I received I initially dealt with Sharon who I couldn't fault keeping me up to date with new properties and her professional friendly advice given when looking at properties not at all pushy like some other agencies very patient and helpful if I was to sell my property in the future I wouldn't hesitate using Townends knowing it would be in good hands having Sharon show prospective buyers Right through to completion Sharon and Richard made the process so much easier always on call for any help and advice I needed.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Townends Whitton Branch! To leave a new review of Townends Whitton Branch, please click the link below !
Write a review for Townends Whitton Branch