Feb 17,2013
By: 'Mary'
Feb 17,2013
I purchased my property from Townends in Whitton and right from the start from sending an email enquiry I had a fast professional response and was highly impressed with the service I received I initially dealt with Sharon who I couldn't fault keeping me up to date with new properties and her professional friendly advice given when looking at properties not at all pushy like some other agencies very patient and helpful if I was to sell my property in the future I wouldn't hesitate using Townends knowing it would be in good hands having Sharon show prospective buyers Right through to completion Sharon and Richard made the process so much easier always on call for any help and advice I needed.

Townends