Feb 17,2013
Feb 17,2013
The Prospect negotiator, Ben Hamblin, was very active in securing the final asking price for my property and no lower. I had reduced the price to the minimum that I would accept would not have gone any lower. Prior to the sale, Prospect had been in constant communication with me about the marketing of the property and the statics for the property from the key website "Rightmove". This enabled me to make informed decisions about how the property should be sold. After securing an acceptable offer, Adele Jode, the Prospect sales chaser did an excellent job in keeping my buyer on board whilst I found a property to buy and then chasing the estate agents and solicitor contacts further up the property chain to ensure that the overall sale went ahead. Adele was very diligent and effective in her job she waas praised by all of the other professionals in the chain.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Prospect Estate Agency Head Office Reading! To leave a new review of Prospect Estate Agency Head Office Reading, please click the link below !
Write a review for Prospect Estate Agency Head Office Reading