Feb 17,2013
Oliver Chambers
Andrew Huntley
Feb 17,2013
I was very happy with the service that was provided by Haslams in Reading during the setting up of the agreement made for renting; communication, attention to detail and the fact that all staff were approachable and happy to help made the progress less stressful.
Unfortunately for myself I had to leave the property; due to a domestic matter between myself and the other tenant. My situation was made a lot worse due to the other tenant then not taking any responsibility for his half of the agreement. Haslams as a team and especially Andrew Huntley were very helpful and informative throughout the whole case. Andrew advised on how best to approach the situation and the options that were open to myself and continued to keep me updated on any progress or changes in relation to the case.
I have now left the agreement and a new tenant/s were found for the property, very promptly by Oliver Chambers which meant there was no delay in things moving forward for myself and the landlord.
With the service provided, care and attention given I have no doubt that Haslams in Reading is an estate agents I would use again in the future.

Haslams Estate Agents Ltd

155 Friar Street Reading
Berkshire
RG1 1HE

0118 9601000(S) or 0118 601055(L)