Feb 17,2013
Feb 17,2013
What horrendous customer service.

After making numerous arrangements to view a particular property, (taking time out of work etc) final viewing was very rushed - less than 5 minutes. The agent showing my partner round had no printed information on the property and appeared to know even less. Earlier in the day I had left a message and sent an email requesting the possibility of an earlier viewing, to which I received no response.

After the viewing, I knew we would probably have to be quick in registering our interest. I called their office to let them know we would be interested - fully prepared to pay holding fee over the telephone if necessary. Not long after I had begun to speak, was I told to call back in ten minutes as the agent I was speaking to was \'with someone\'. After this time had passed (bearing in mind I was driving at the time and using my handsfree to call) I called back - no answer. I called another five times with the same result. Everyone had clearly gone home for the evening, knowing that I would be calling back. I left a message explaining that I wanted the property and requesting a call in the morning.

In the morning I heard nothing, I sent another email. It took for my partner to ring their office in the later part of the morning, only to be told that the property had now been let.

There was absolutely no apology or explanation for the lack of contact - it just didn\'t seem to matter to them. I always go out of my way to be polite, accommodating, and understanding to people\'s heavy workloads, but this I found to be simply unacceptable.

This venture cost me time, money and a lot of worry. I would NEVER consider letting a property from Martin & Co after this. The whole facade was not only amateurish but also seemed deceitful. I would not recommend you to waste your time with this agency.
Actually responding to messages/emails. Not telling a potential customer to call back in ten minutes, knowing full well no one will be there to answer the call.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Martin & Co Office 126! To leave a new review of Martin & Co Office 126, please click the link below !
Write a review for Martin & Co Office 126