Feb 17,2013
By: 'Val'
Feb 17,2013
I have dealt with many estate agents over the years, and I have to say that Keith Howard is not your average agent. He is the most helpful and considerate person I have come across in the world of property lettings. Nothing is too much trouble, Keith goes out of his way and does everything he can to ensure a smooth transaction. He always maintains the utmost professionalism, and his friendly and amicable demeanor is lovely. We did have a bump with the landlord, but Keith was quick to respond and protect my interests. I cannot thank Keith and Isis Residential enough, and I look forward to dealing with them in the future. Many thanks Keith!!
By: Steven Harvey (MNAEA) Managing Director DD 01784 4
Feb 22, 2013
Hi Val
Thank you so much for your feedback. I am delighted that you found KeithÒ€ℒs manner so professional.
He certainly is an asset to our team!
I wish you a happy tenancy and if I can be of assistance please do not hesitate to contact me.
Kindest regards