Feb 17,2013
Feb 17,2013
I have dealt with many estate agents over the years, and I have to say that Keith Howard is not your average agent. He is the most helpful and considerate person I have come across in the world of property lettings. Nothing is too much trouble, Keith goes out of his way and does everything he can to ensure a smooth transaction. He always maintains the utmost professionalism, and his friendly and amicable demeanor is lovely. We did have a bump with the landlord, but Keith was quick to respond and protect my interests. I cannot thank Keith and Isis Residential enough, and I look forward to dealing with them in the future. Many thanks Keith!!
By: Steven Harvey (MNAEA) Managing Director DD 01784 4
Feb 22, 2013
Hi Val
Thank you so much for your feedback. I am delighted that you found KeithÒ€ℒs manner so professional.
He certainly is an asset to our team!
I wish you a happy tenancy and if I can be of assistance please do not hesitate to contact me.
Kindest regards
Steven Harvey(MNAEA)
Managing Director
DD 01784 415442

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Oasis Estate Agents Ltd Office 1! To leave a new review of Oasis Estate Agents Ltd Office 1, please click the link below !
Write a review for Oasis Estate Agents Ltd Office 1