Mar 25,2010
Mar 25,2010
We were renting from tame estates for a year and had the same problems with the repairs and letters about rent, when we moved out we waited 8 wks for our final account which said we owed them nearly
By: me
Sep 08, 2010
You might have seen me and my son on the news tonight, I urge anyone who has ever had problems with these so called agents to ring this number 02075052032 and speak to Bill who will help you the more complaints there are the more it will help my case and everyone elses and yours as well.
By: me
Aug 04, 2010
they are in council offices ashton under lyne, you have to ring them dont know number though, the person u really need to phone is bill at shelter uk he is helping me at the moment and probably all the people on these reviews, 02075052032 im sure he can help u as he has me.
By: Rach
Aug 03, 2010
can u please tell me how I can get intopuch with trading standard?I am constantly having trouble with them n my self and my garentor do no longer speak as they have hounded him over n over with letter instead of sending them 2 myself. as well as them not doing repaires ect.
By: jnclp
Jul 28, 2010
Could you tell me the reasons trading standards can get involved please

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of te Lettings Office 1! To leave a new review of te Lettings Office 1, please click the link below !
Write a review for te Lettings Office 1