Feb 16,2013
Feb 16,2013
Since the very first time we met James and Russell it was clear that their goal was not only to find us a property but find us one which would best meet our needs. Throughout the two years in which myself and my family have been involved with Fairway we have received a first class, personal, professional and efficient service at all times. Fairway have always given a first class in service n relation to property maintenance and any issues that we have faced. The team at Fairway lettings genuinely do care about there tenants and for this I can not recommend them enough. Although not planning to move anytime soon if we ever do we will definitely make sure that we stay with Fairway.

Overall Fairway is a company that I have recommended to many friends and will continue to do s in the future.

Mr Carroll and family

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Fair-Way Lettings Office 1! To leave a new review of Fair-Way Lettings Office 1, please click the link below !
Write a review for Fair-Way Lettings Office 1