Feb 16,2013
Feb 16,2013
Belvoir in Melton Mowbray have been managing my property for the last 10 years. I have had problems, but never with Belvoir, mostly the tenant not paying the rent! I have been working overseas for most of this time so I have had to rely on Belvoir to sort out the majority of problems. All of which have been carried out professionally and with speed, in order to be ready for the next tenant.
I have no hesitation in recommending Belvoir, Melton Mowbray, to anyone that is looking for a letting agency who is professional but also has the "easy to approach" factor. I know that this is what Charlotte and her father wanted, as they said it to me when they came to view the house on our initial enquiry some 10 years ago.
Thank you for your support.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Belvoir Office 132! To leave a new review of Belvoir Office 132, please click the link below !
Write a review for Belvoir Office 132