Feb 16,2013
Feb 16,2013
The sale of a house is always stressful but everybody at Maitlands Saltash did everything they could to minimise such stress in my recent sale. Right from the start, I have been treated in a friendly and highly professional manner by all those I have dealt with. The whole team have been helpful and approachable throughout and have kept me informed throughout the process which has resulted in a highly satisfactory conclusion for all parties. One of the key elements in selling a house is surely getting people in to look and I am delighted to say that I had a constant stream of viewings leading to a number of offers and ultimately the sale.
I dealt with, at different times, almost all those in the Saltash office and they were, without exception, polite, friendly and helpful. Special praise must go out to Clare (who I dealt with at the beginning of the process) and Robyn (who was doing most of the running about in the final weeks). Thank you for making the whole experience much easier for me!
In conclusion, I have had dealing with a number of Estate Agents in Saltash over the years (some good, some awful) but I would highly recommend Maitlands if you\'re selling a property in the Saltash area.
By: Julie Haimes
Mar 25, 2014
Hi Andy, Thank you so very much for your review of your recent experience with our Saltash Branch. We are delighted to hear such positive comments and its always nice for individuals to receive a bit of extra praise. We are pleased that they were polite, friendly and helpful and wish you of course all the best for the future. If we can offer any further assistance to you in the future then please do not hesitate to contact us

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Maitlands Saltash! To leave a new review of Maitlands Saltash, please click the link below !
Write a review for Maitlands Saltash