Feb 16,2013
Feb 16,2013
Poor customer service from staff who failed to keep me updated on the progress of my rental application. Every time I rang to speak to a named staff, I was told s/he wasn\'t available and so was passed from pillar to post with inevitably no-one satisfactorily dealing with my query. Also, although I passed credit checks and landlord references, my report from the external company that the agency uses was somehow \'lost\', and had to be resent. This I found out after 3 days of continuously chasing the agency for an update with no success, and so taking it upon myself to do their job and phone the outside credit checking company myself, who had already sent the report a day earlier.

I was then scrutinized by the owner in a most unprofessional manner as to whether I \'could really afford\' the flat and trying to delve deeper into my personal financial affairs, even though I had passed all checks and had had my accounts looked at as well by the credit checking company. At one point I was accused of not having any accounts and was treated with suspicion. After already paying an astonishing £100 credit checking fee, to receive such bad customer service and treatment, causing stress literally days before I had to move I decided to forgo the property out of principle as I thought, if this is how I\'m treated now, what would it be like once the tenancy had started?! I would never use this agent again.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Owen Knox Estates Office 2! To leave a new review of Owen Knox Estates Office 2, please click the link below !
Write a review for Owen Knox Estates Office 2