Feb 15,2013
Feb 15,2013
Natalie Jackson was very helpful throughout the purchase of the above property. She will often called to tell me the progress of the purchase. She will even call my solicitor on my behalf to make sure that everything is going on fine. Natalie made the purchase less stressful and I am very grateful for everything she did. I can never thank her enough and I will like to recommend her to anyone wishing to buy property from Springbok to always require for her assistance. Thank you so much Natalie.
By: Springbok Customer Services
Feb 19, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to complete a review. Your feedback has been passed to Natalie. We are extremely pleased to hear that you have enjoyed your experience with us. We would like to wish you all the best for the future, and should you ever need our services again please do not hesitate to contact us. Warm Regards - All the Team at Springbok.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Springbok Properties Universal Square! To leave a new review of Springbok Properties Universal Square, please click the link below !
Write a review for Springbok Properties Universal Square