Feb 15,2013
Feb 15,2013
Stacey Jenden and Aleksandra Cyndrowska are the modern letting personal i have ever met that are very understanding and willing to entertain a tenants offer. The flat am living at now was going for £1250 i offered £1200, i was told by Stacey Jenden and Aleksandra Cyndrowska they will speak to the landlord to find out whether the landlord will accept my offer. By the time Stacey Jenden and Aleksandra Cyndrowska got back to me and my mate, i was told the flat will be given to me and my mate for £1150. It was beyond my expectation. Their attention to detail is exceptional. I was most impressed by their willingness to satisfy me and my mate. They both made me feel home away from home in their office and over the phone. All through the process they were both smiling and telling me to call or pop into the office if i need any more information. Before i contacted the agency i have never heard of Townends, for anyone out there looking to buy, sell or rent a property do not hesitate to contact Townends , u will not regret it. I am a living witness.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Townends South Norwood Branch! To leave a new review of Townends South Norwood Branch, please click the link below !
Write a review for Townends South Norwood Branch