Feb 15,2013
Feb 15,2013
Satnam was incredibly helpful in first finding me a suitable place, secondly in showing me around and lastly in helping me secure the apartment and dealing with the paperwork.

I was coming from Leeds and I wanted to quickly find a place and get it sorted out. Satnam understood my situation, made sure the apartment matched my needs and made sure the apartment would be available on the day I came down.

He spent a lot of time showing me the apartment and answering all my questions and was very knowledge about the surrounding area.

Once I had agreed to take the apartment he maintained contact to make sure I wasn\'t having any problems and he continued to offer his help.

Thanks for making it a smooth process.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Reiss-Samuels Canary Wharf Branch! To leave a new review of Reiss-Samuels Canary Wharf Branch, please click the link below !
Write a review for Reiss-Samuels Canary Wharf Branch