Feb 15,2013
Feb 15,2013
First, they found the property for me. Having showed us one place on spec, they anticipated what type of property we liked, in what location and showed us the perfect place. Then, even though the buying process should have been straightforward (neither party was in a chain), it ended up taking close to 8 months to get to exchange. Douglas Allen were supportive of both parties (I felt), and worked hard to ensure that the sale didn\'t fall through. I thank them massively for their support.
By: Andrew Bilby, Sales Progressor@Douglas Allen
Aug 23, 2013

Thank you ever so much in leaving your comments on using the Walthamstow branch, and how we did in finding you the property and getting that property through so the deal was completed.

I am pleased to know that even though your difficult transaction that you feel that you had the support from myself and our Douglas Allen Walthamstow team to insure that we got the transaction all completed for you.

I hope you will be very happy there in the future, all the very best for the future.

Kind Regards

Andrew Bilby

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Douglas Allen Office 10! To leave a new review of Douglas Allen Office 10, please click the link below !
Write a review for Douglas Allen Office 10