Feb 15,2013
Feb 15,2013
First, they found the property for me. Having showed us one place on spec, they anticipated what type of property we liked, in what location and showed us the perfect place. Then, even though the buying process should have been straightforward (neither party was in a chain), it ended up taking close to 8 months to get to exchange. Douglas Allen were supportive of both parties (I felt), and worked hard to ensure that the sale didn\'t fall through. I thank them massively for their support.
By: Andrew Bilby, Sales Progressor@Douglas Allen
Aug 23, 2013
Hello

Thank you ever so much in leaving your comments on using the Walthamstow branch, and how we did in finding you the property and getting that property through so the deal was completed.

I am pleased to know that even though your difficult transaction that you feel that you had the support from myself and our Douglas Allen Walthamstow team to insure that we got the transaction all completed for you.

I hope you will be very happy there in the future, all the very best for the future.

Kind Regards