Feb 15,2013
Feb 15,2013
In order to complete a visa application to the High Commission of India, I was required on Tuesday to produce a copy of a tenancy agreement which had to be more than two years old as proof of residence in the UK. This request was made on the spot, when I was already at my appointment at the VFS application centre.
As a former tenant of an Allan Fuller property, I called the agency straight away and Stuart picked up. I explained my urgent problem and he dug the relevant document out of the archives, scanned it, and sent it by email within ten minutes of my phone call. I was able to print the document without losing my appointment, requested my visa, and got it two days later.
This type of excellent service (to help someone who was no longer a current tenant) should really be commended - Stuart really saved the day!

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Allan Fuller Estate Agents Putney! To leave a new review of Allan Fuller Estate Agents Putney, please click the link below !
Write a review for Allan Fuller Estate Agents Putney