Feb 15,2013
Feb 15,2013
I have used My London Home as Letting Agents since 2008 and quite honestly wouldn\'t use anyone else. I first came across them when they were advertising a property for sale in St George Wharf and was immediately impressed by their fairness,knowledge and professionalism even though they represented the seller! Soon after I placed all the properties under their care and haven\'t looked back since. I know virtually everyone in MLH and no task is too small or too much trouble for them. I especially like the \'handyman\' service that they introduced a few years ago which has contributed to the whole worry-free experience. They invariably find tenants of impeccable standing. Void periods between tenancies are minimal, and in the latest case, MLH secured a new tenant before the old one had moved out! Many thanks to Oliver who found the latest tenant as well as the rest of the staff. Special thanks to Annette Peck who keeps the whole property management part running so smoothly. As I started out this review, I\'ll just say again that I wouldn\'t use anyone else but MLH.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of MyLondonHome Westminster London! To leave a new review of MyLondonHome Westminster London, please click the link below !
Write a review for MyLondonHome Westminster London