Feb 15,2013
Feb 15,2013
DO NOT USE! When my friend and I moved in I requested that it be cleaned as the tenants before had a cat and it was covered in cat hairs, was filthy and smelt terrible. After going in with Antony on the day we signed and spotting public hairs in the bath I requested that it be cleaned - he tried to tell me it had been cleaned. We vacated the property from Sat until Tues (which they said we lied about) when it was supposed to be deep cleaned. What a joke. On my return I had to clean the toilet which was filthy. The tenants before must not have cleaned it for months and Anthony\'s \'cleaners\' certainly hadn\'t touched it and most of the house.

All through this process we took photos, recorded emails to make sure we had evidence and to let them know they could not mess with us - we also researched our rights. We tried to reason with them but Antony was a bully and very rude. We got very nervous coming to the end of out tenancy because we know they would be difficult. We took videos and photos of us cleaning the place, deep cleaned the carpets and curtains and left the house in a much better condition than when we got there so they had no grounds to take out deposit. We refused to let them do the inventory unless one of us was present - they tried to avoid this at all costs. After saying that no one was free to see us, we gave them a time on every day of the week so they could not squirm out if it. All our bills were in credit and we had the same nonsense described below with getting letters from our amenities suppliers. In the end after a month as we stayed strong they had to pay us our deposit back and you could tell Anthony Keane, who I can only describe as a despicable person was not happy.

They take advantage of the difficult rental market in London and are a disgrace. Please avoid at all costs, they are liars, bully\'s and cheats.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Anthony Garfield & Co Office 2! To leave a new review of Anthony Garfield & Co Office 2, please click the link below !
Write a review for Anthony Garfield & Co Office 2