Feb 15,2013
Feb 15,2013
As a first time buyer the thought of buying a house was daunting and from stories you hear from other people things don\'t put your mind at ease, but having dealt with Natalie Jackson at Springbok she made what should have been a stressful time seem like a stroll in the park. From the first point of contact Natalie was so nice and so helpful which continued throughout the whole process, if I had any questions should would give me the answer and if she didn\'t know she went away and got me the answer and responded as soon as she could, I was always kept up to date with proceedings, I always felt as though I was a priority when she obviously also has other clients which is exceptional customer service.
I honestly don\'t think I can praise Natalie enough for what she did but I would very highly recommend using Springbok and especially Natalie in particular and you will see for yourself how good of a job she does.
By: Springbok Customer Services
Feb 19, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to complete a review. We are extremely pleased to hear that you have enjoyed your experience with us. Your feedback has been passed to Natalie. We would like to wish you all the best for the future, and should you ever need our services again please do not hesitate to contact us. Warm Regards - All the Team at Springbok.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Springbok Properties Universal Square! To leave a new review of Springbok Properties Universal Square, please click the link below !
Write a review for Springbok Properties Universal Square