Feb 15,2013
Feb 15,2013
I went with Walton and HIpkiss as they were local and seemed to provide a good deal for renting our house. As soon as I met Phil I realised he was perhaps not the best person to be dealing with our property, but despite my reservations I continued with the company... big mistake! They were unprofessional, rude and inefficient. Nothing was conducted on time and in a formal manner. Information was not passed on correctly and they didn\'t even collect a deposit from our tennant until he had been in the house 2 weeks. Riduculous! I have now found out that they have a bad reputation in Hagley village and from other people comments is appears that Mr Hipkiss himself is not particularly polite or professional. We have left Walton and HIpkiss and our self managing our property. Please take this as a warning and pass on to friends and family, stay away!.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Walton and Hipkiss Office 1! To leave a new review of Walton and Hipkiss Office 1, please click the link below !
Write a review for Walton and Hipkiss Office 1