Feb 15,2013
Feb 15,2013
I moved to the area nearly five years ago and met with several agents to find a property to rent with my friend. Mark from Paramount was by far the most helpful, accommodating and patient in fully understanding our needs and what we were looking for in a property. Since moving in to our flat, Mark has been ever helpful and considerate of our requirements. We have never waited long for repairs, or a response from our agent to other inquiries. Mark recently helped us with some nuisance neighbours and has provided sympathy and support for our predicament which we really appreciated. Overall, he has been an excellent agent and I would not hesitate to use him again to look for a property if my circumstances changed.

Write a review for Paramount Properties West Hampstead London