Nov 13,2012
Nov 13,2012
We recently sold our house through house Simple after recommendation from a friend. From the very start I felt comfortable dealing with the whole team at House Simple. At all times throughout the process from deciding on how much to market the property for, agreeing the sales wording and negotiating I felt that this Estate Agent truly was working for MY benefit, they were doing the job we were paying them for. They were happy to put us directly in touch with the purchasers which made the whole process so much quicker and easier and all for a fraction of what a High St estate agent would have charged us. I cannot recommend them enough - in fact I recommend them to anyone who is thinking of selling their home. This was the 4th property I have sold, House Simple were honest with me throughout and the whole process was so easy and stress free - something I have not previously said at the end of a house sale.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Housesimple HouseSimple! To leave a new review of Housesimple HouseSimple, please click the link below !
Write a review for Housesimple HouseSimple