Nov 13,2012
Nov 13,2012
I rent Winterstoke out through Acorn Estate Agents
This has not been an easy thing for me to do as I\'m single person on one salary. Initially, I only kept my flat because I had seen a house I wanted & couldnt sell it. Rather than lose the house I took advise & kept the Flat!
Since renting it out. Ive had some problems with the. Tenant not paying the rent on time. Acorn chased this & eventually he paid.
I do find that the cost of having it managed is extreme. Because, all I get for that it a telephone call & letter once a month. They dont actually do anything for the money. I still have to pay for maintance etc etc .
I would like to add. Kathleen Milne has been very supportive & tried to sort things out as soon as possible for me & kept contacting the tenant due to me worrying so much She managed to track him down, the rent was paid & I was in turn reassured. Kathleen has been very helpful.
I wouldnt changed estate agents at the moment. However, I feel the managed costs should be reviewd as I find it crippling & I am struggling to make ends meet

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Acorn Estate Agents Office 2! To leave a new review of Acorn Estate Agents Office 2, please click the link below !
Write a review for Acorn Estate Agents Office 2