Feb 15,2013
Feb 15,2013
Our experience with Martin & Wright was fantastic. When we first moved to London, everything was new and completely different - M&W did a great job of making our transition seamless and immediately correcting any issue we had. (Example: On my first night in the flat, I noticed some spider webs on the ceiling in one room; I notified them and they sent a cleaner to take care of things).

I also found them extremely solutions-oriented and flexible when we moved out and made sure we got our deposit back in a timely manner and to our US account. Susan Roberts was great every step of the way.

The only reason we\'ve stopped letting from them is because we moved back to America. I highly, highly recommend.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Martin & Wright West Hampstead! To leave a new review of Martin & Wright West Hampstead, please click the link below !
Write a review for Martin & Wright West Hampstead