Feb 14,2013
Feb 14,2013
I had a wonderful experience with CJ Holes, compared to another estate agents I had recently viewed a house with, who didn\'t seem too bothered about whether they sold their property or not.

Booking the viewing was good, I managed to get a viewing within a few hours of phoning. I couldn\'t find the property, but the staff on the phone at CJ Holes were very helpful and I eventually found it and Claire showed me round. I feel that all of the staff had a very good vibe and enthusiasm about them. They obviously enjoy their job or the people they work with.

After I\'d seen the property, I went to pay the admin fees at the estate agents shop, and this is where Holly dealt with me. As soon as I walked through the door I was greeted in a friendly manner and it was a pleasant experience. I was given a lot of information about the property and information on homelet insurance, which I went home and bought.

Throughout the two weeks before we moved, I spoke to Holly and Claire on the phone several times with questions regarding the house, and they were very helpful. I felt like I was being annoying phoning up so many times but they didn\'t make me feel that I was annoying them at all.

On moving day, my husband and I went to the office where another lady (can\'t remember her name) gave us our contracts, inventory, keys, etc, and then we met Lisa at the property. Lisa helped to take meter readings and also did a final inventory check which she emailed to me a couple of days after.

All in all, like I said, much more friendly and enthusiastic than the other company I dealt with. Very pleasant and down to earth people.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of CJ Hole Bradley Stoke Branch! To leave a new review of CJ Hole Bradley Stoke Branch, please click the link below !
Write a review for CJ Hole Bradley Stoke Branch